Melanie Avalon (author of “The What When Wine Diet: Effortless Weight Loss: Paleo-Style Meals, Intermittent Fasting, And Wine”) and Gin Stephens (author of “Delay, Don’t Deny: Living An Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle.”) are the expert duo behind The Intermittent Fasting Podcast, through which they educate listeners in how to burn fat, gain energy, and enhance health by changing WHEN you eat, not WHAT you eat. More and more people are realizing the benefits of intermittent fasting, and with their wealth of both personal and anecdotal experience working with thousands of clients, Mel and Gin are a treasure trove of information and guidance into the subject.
In this episode of The Biohacking Secrets Show podcast, Mel & Gin and I discuss:
- “The Cookie Diet” – yes, this is real
- The two reasons people trying a ketogenic diet often don’t lose weight
- What the scientific literature says about intermittent fasting and how it slows down biological aging
- What it means to keep your fast “clean”
- The best types of wine for health and reducing oxidative stress
- Specific intermittent fasting protocols, practical applications
- And much, much more…
Enjoy! Please share your reactions, thoughts, or questions in the comments section at the bottom of the page.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save as.”
Top 10 Posts
- The #1 Supplement Everyone Should Be Taking, 5G…
- Ep 95 – How to Use Molecular Hydrogen To…
- Biohacking Hydration and Supplements To Charge The…
- Ep 94 – Umbilical Stem Cells, IV NAD+,…
- Welcome to the Biohacking Secrets Blog
- How To Remove Toxic Heavy Metals From Your Brain And…
- Reversing Alzheimer’s and Biohacks to Boost…
- EP 98 – Trina Felber – Biohacking Whiter…
- Biohacked Fasting for Faster Fat Loss
- Weekly Roundup – 10/1 – 10/7