New podcast interview with Gordon Farquhar, owner of Newteck Water Technologies, a company specializing in providing the latest in Molecular Hydrogen gas generators and Molecular Hydrogen water generators.
In this episode, we discuss biohacks for preventing Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Dementia, tools to improve brain health, and what components are critical for a molecular hydrogen generator to work correctly.
This episode is brought to
you by our sponsors
- Halcyon Hydrogen Generator: bestbiohacks.com/newteck (discount code “biohacks for 20% off”)
- H2 Blue Drops: https://www.amazon.com/H2-Sciences-Inc-Hydrogen-Reagent/dp/B07F6PLCM3
- Tyler LeBaron / Molecular Hydrogen Institute: http://www.molecularhydrogeninstitute.com/tyler-lebaron
- Oxidative stress paper (Articles showing Free Radicals may be a causative factor in Parkinsons): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5706368/Oxidative stress and cellular pathologies in Parkinson’s disease.
Looks at link between Oxidative stress (Free Radicals) and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Molecular Hydrogen articles on Dementia, Brain Injury and many other ailments (These Articles provide strong evidence that Molecular Hydrogen can be a great therapeutic agent for Dementia): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5731988/
- Molecular hydrogen: a preventive and therapeutic medical gas for various diseases. Therapeutic effects on many ailments but includes effects on the central nervous system diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and traumatic brain injury because H2 can penetrate the blood–brain barrier: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/3f0d/7709c455aab7ddd6f303e01a299fb7e92591.pdf 2017
- Molecular Hydrogen as an Emerging Candidate for Preventing Alzheimer’s Disease: https://bioaccent.org/alzheimers-neurological/alzheimers-neurological03.pdfConclusion: These improvements associated with drinking H2 water are significant when the effect is compared with that of a major drug which is one of the approved medicines; H2 has strong advantages with its lack of adverse effects. Indeed, virtually all clinical studies indicated that H2 treatment was safe and effective in patients, as shown in patients with acute cerebral infarction . These results suggested a potential for widespread and general application of H2 without undue caution. The drug is donepezil
- Pilot Study on Therapeutic Inhalation of Hydrogen Gas for Improving Patients with Alzheimer’s Disease Assessed by Cognitive Sub-scale Scores and Magnetic Resonance Diffusion Tensor Imaging: https://bioaccent.org/alzheimers-neurological/alzheimers-neurological04.pdf
CONNECT WITH ANTHONY AND BIOHACKING SECRETS
Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-biohacking-secrets-show/id1139825099
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher:
Click here to Subscribe via Podbean:
Get Anthony’s Free Book: The Biohacker’s Guide to Upgraded Energy and Focus (just help with s/h): https://biohackersguide.com/biohackers-guide-free
Overweight? Stressed? Under-Performing? Apply to Work with Anthony 1-On-1 to Get In The Best Shape of Your Life and Unlock High Performance in Body and Mind: www.biohackingsecrets.com/coaching
Get your FREE Avoid the Afternoon Energy Crash Cheat Sheet here: https://biohackersguide.com/energycrash
Follow Anthony on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/anthonydiclementi
Subscribe to the Biohacking Secrets channel on YouTube here – http://bit.ly/BSYTsubscribe
Follow Biohacking Secrets on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/biohackingsecrets/
DISCLAIMER: This communication does not provide medical advice. The information, including but not limited to, text, videos, graphics, images and other material contained in this communication are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this message is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this message or in materials or websites referred to herein.